Susan Cunningham has material from:
New ZealandView all the localities on a map!
New ZealandSusan is a PhD student at Massey University, New Zealand. She is studying sensory systems involved with foraging in probing birds – particularly the families Scolopacidae and Apterygidae. She spends a lot of time observing kiwi foraging behaviour in the more remote parts of the New Zealand wilderness and has recently been taking an infrared video camera along with her to help with her work. She has always loved the natural world, flora and fauna: and birds have always been a particular passion of hers. In 2005, she met kiwi in the wild for the first time and fell in love with these bizarre birds, leading to her recent and current research.
IBC Personal statistics:
- First material posted on 6 June 2007
- Number of videos posted: 1 covering 1 species (0.01%)
- Number of photos posted: 0 covering 0 species (0%)
- Number of sounds posted: 0 covering 0 species (0%)
Material by Susan Cunningham on IBC
SoundsSee all 0 sounds
- No sound recordings available yet