Blair Wainman has material from:
Colombia ·Canada ·Hong Kong ·PeruView all the localities on a map!
ColombiaWith Colombia home to nearly one-quarter of the world's known species of birds, this is a bird-watcher's paradise. My joy and passion for nature and particularly avian nature grows continually as I am amazed at the immense variety of birds, both resident and migratory! Though I am only an amateur photographer and bird enthusiast, I enjoy seeking out new places in this incredibly diverse and colorful country in order to discover more about their habitat and behavior.
IBC Personal statistics:
- First material posted on 21 January 2009
- Number of videos posted: 22 covering 17 species (0.17%)
- Number of photos posted: 321 covering 209 species (2.09%)
- Number of sounds posted: 0 covering 0 species (0%)
Material by Blair Wainman on IBC
SoundsSee all 0 sounds
- No sound recordings available yet